71 3205 449
In the Main Library there works the Users Service Centre. The centre works every day from 8 a.m. till 7 p.m. and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m.
The librarians on duty impart the information concerning:
- the rules of the Main Library collection's availability
- the bases created in the Library and the possibilities of using them
- the bases on agricultural and related sciences
- electronic periodicals being accessible on the computer network and the possibilities of using them
- didactic classes for the readers interested in computer information science
- didactic films available in the Library Computer Laboratory
- other scientific libraries.
Scientific Information Department offers searching out bibliographic information on subject indicated by user. The service is payable, performed on the basis of possessed bibliographic data bases.
We propose one-time information retrieval or regular supplying users with lists of publications (SDI).
Phone 71 320-5156, e-mail: email@example.com
Citations of scientific publications
The analyses of citations are performed by Scientific Information Department workers with use of databases Web of Science Core™ Collection; time of analysis realization is conformed to users' needs.
Phone 71 320-5156, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org